Address 1-7-1 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
1) Go out of the North Exit ticket gate and follow the road for about 3 minutes to the right.
2) Go straight across the intersection under the Shuto Expressway (in front of Shiba Shoko High School).
3) The building in front of you is the Tokyo Port City Takeshiba Office Tower.
4) Enter the building through the automatic door next to Tully's Coffee.
5) After entering the building, turn left with Lawson in front of you.
6) At the end of the hall, turn right to enter the hall.
1) Go out of the ticket gate of Takeshiba Station and turn left.
2) Walk toward "2B for JR Hamamatsucho Station".
3) Go through the plaza in front of the building and proceed to the pedestrian deck on your right.
4) Walk straight along the pedestrian deck and enter the building through the automatic door in front.
5) Take the escalator in front of you and go down to the first floor.
6) The entrance to the hall is behind you on your right.
Hamamatsucho Station (JR Yamanote Line/Keihin Tohoku Line/Tokyo Monorail): A 4-minute walk
Takeshiba Station (Yurikamome Line): A 2-minute walk from the West Exit
Daimon Station (Toei Subway Asakusa Line/Oedo Line): A 5-minute walk from Exit B1/B2
For visitors coming by bullet train, we recommend stopping at Hamamatsucho Station.
For visitors coming from Haneda Airport, we recommended stopping at Hamamatsucho Station.
For visitors coming from Narita Airport, we recommend going to InterContinental Tokyo Bay
by express limousine bus.