- e-Poster digital data will be projected onto to a full high-definition monitor (55 inches).
- e-Poster session will be held over two days at TOKYO PORTCITY TAKESHIBA on May 24 (Tue) and 25 (Wed), in parallel with the other sessions.
- In addition to the e-Poster display monitor at the venue, e-Posters can be viewed at any time from the conference website using your mobile device or PC, etc.
- Please upload your e-Poster to the dedicated website in advance. Presenters are not required to bring data to the venue.
- Each e-Poster will be displayed for 20 seconds, which will be repeated during the session. Authors will not be required to wait in front of the poster.
- After the Conference, poster data will be deleted by the Secretariat.
- Nuclear Power
- Safety and Security
- Innovation and Technology
- Climate Change and Sustainability
- Education and Training
- Gender Equality and Diversity
- Summary submission deadline:
March 20, 2022 → March 31 , 2022 Submission has been closed.
- Summary review result will be announced in early April 2022 (A subject number will be notified if it passes the review.)
- Data submission deadline: May 10, 2022
- *Please read through the following information before creating e-Poster.
1. How to create e-Poster
- When applying, please submit a summary of your poster (300 words or less in Microsoft Word format, stating its purpose, method and conclusion). You will be contacted by the Secretariat regarding the results of your e-Poster review.
- Please use the template to create your e-Poster. The template is a 9:16 (landscape) Power Point slide for display on a 55" monitor (121.54 x 68.45 cm) at the venue.
- You can only upload PDF files. After converting the file to a PDF, please check for any inappropriate font substitution, misalignment, and other details.
- e-Poster must consist of one slide, including disclosure of conflicts of interest.
- Audio data and animation cannot be used on e-Poster.
2. Other important information
- e-Poster must be created in English.
- There is no specific font that you must use; however after converting the file to PDF, please ensure that there is no text misalignment or garbled characters.
- Please refer to the template and list the subject number, title, first author, co-author, and affiliation at the top of the slide.
- The subject number will be notified if your summary is approved as a result of the review.
- Please do not password protect your file.
- If the first author is 35 years old or younger, check the U35 field in the template.
- Please refer to the following for font size.
|TYPE OF TEXT
||SIZE OF CHARACTERS
|| GENERAL ADVICE
||28 point is suggested
|At the top of the poster, include the title of the presentation, the names of the authors and the institution where the work was completed.
||20 point is suggested
32 point maximum
|Headings such as "Introduction", "Methods", "Results", "Discussions" and "Conclusions" are useful.
|The text should be brief throughout. Any description of methods should be simple and concise.
Please upload the file via [WeTransfer]. (You don't need to register as a member or log in.) You can upload the file by dragging and dropping it onto [Add your files] on the left side of the page.
- *Files up to 2 GB can be uploaded using WeTransfer.
- Enter the email address of the recipient [firstname.lastname@example.org] and the email address of the person submitting the file.
- An email with "Your code is: OOOOOOOOO" will be sent to the email address of the person submitting the file. Please enter the number and press Verify.
- This completes the submission process. Thank you for your cooperation.
Inquiries regarding e-Poster
e-Poster Support Desk