Chapter Report Instructions
- The Chapter Report consists of two parts: a written report and a video report.
- Documents and videos from each Chapter can be viewed at any time from the conference website using your mobile device or PC from the start of the Conference.
- Please upload the report to the dedicated website in advance. You will not be required to bring data to the venue.
- Please create the written report in Microsoft Word format using a separate template (to be posted on this website at a later date).
- Please include the Chapter name in the file name. (Example: win_Japan.docx)
- Chapter report must be created in English.
- Written reports provide an overview of each chapter and should include the following.
- Chapter Overview
- Chapter Name:
- Chapter President/Representative:
- Board Members (Names and roles):
- Total Number of Members:
- Chapter Contact (E-mail):
- Membership of WiN Global since:
- Industry update
- Specific to the country where the Chapter is located.
- Chapter update
- What the Chapter is doing for members - programs/services.
- Please create videos in mp4 format.
- Video length should not exceed 4 minutes. (Videos may not be able to be posted on this website if they exceed 4 minutes.)
- Video reports should primarily report on the recent activities of each chapter.
Deadline for submission
April 20, 2022 (written and video reports) May 10, 2022
- *Content may be checked after submission.
Please upload the file via [WeTransfer]. (You don't need to register as a member or log in.) You can upload the file by dragging and dropping it onto [Add your files] on the left side of the page.
- *Files up to 2 GB can be uploaded using WeTransfer.
- Enter the email address of the recipient [firstname.lastname@example.org] and the email address of the person submitting the file.
- An email with "Your code is: OOOOOOOOO" will be sent to the email address of the person submitting the file. Please enter the number and press Verify.
- This completes the submission process. Thank you for your cooperation.
During the Conference
You do not need to bring presentation data on the day. Data cannot be edited on the day.
Inquires regarding Chapter Reports
Chapter Report Support Desk